Meet The F.I.T. Team
TEN STEPS TOWARD FITNESS
- Decide it’s for you! When you decide to get fit, make sure that you know why you are doing it.. .and that why better be for you!
- Visualize your achievement. Think about what you want to achieve and create a vivid vision of you doing it!
- Prioritize YOU! Making changes in your life is tough; you have to make fitness a priority and tell others of your commitment.
- Strength Training. Incorporate weights in your workouts. Get a personal trainer to learn how to use weights and equipment.
- Be Active. Weight loss occurs based on a simple equation; burn more calories than you consume. Find creative ways to burn more and eat less.
- Adios Amigos! Do your best to dramatically reduce fats, sweets and alcohol in your diet; they are not your friends.
- Cardio. Do at least 30 minutes of cardio-vascular training 3 times per week. Make sure you sweat!
- Substitute. Start to replace bad habits with good ones (eat an apple instead of potato chips, drink water instead of soda, etc).
- Set yourself up for success! Set small, attainable goals, and then increase each goal after you’ve been successful.
- Have fun! Make sure that you enjoy your journey to great fitness! Celebrate accomplishments and smile often!